- All buildings/vehicles use, outside of normal Sunday and Wednesday activities, must be reserved through the church office.
- Buildings/vehicles are reserved on a first-reserved basis.
- Access to the buildings/vehicles is for only the time and date reserved. Therefore, if you need set-up time and clean-up, you must also reserve that time as well.
- If the activity is not church-related, then a church member must make the reservation and be responsible (and in attendance) for the event.
- Church sponsored events take priority over non-church events.
- If you make a reservation, it is your responsibility to set up and clean up.
- If you break something, then you are expected to pay for repairs or replacement.
We humbly ask that you abide by the Golden Rule. Jesus said, “Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.” Matthew 7:12