Congregational Care Ministry
The Congregational Care Ministry exists to meet the needs of our church family. Our ministry is expressed in many different ways including visits to the hospital, nursing home, and homebound. We also exist to provide bereavement support as needed. Find a place of service in ministry opportunities that focus on serving others. Our Care Pastor, Mike Wilson, oversees the ministry needs of our church family during times of need.
- Prayer Room – prayer warriors lift up prayer needs to the Lord almost daily in a dedicated prayer room. Intercession is one of the most powerful weapons in the Christian life. Send prayer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a Gold Prayer Request Card and place in the offering plate.
- Hymn Sing – be a part of singing and fellowship on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 10:30 am in the Joy Room. Sing hymns of faith and then enjoy a meal afterwards.
- Seniors Out to Eat –come and enjoy a meal at an out of town restaurant on the 2nd Thursday of each month. The bus leaves at 5:30 pm from the church parking lot.
- Community HealthCore – participate monthly in singing with the residents in our community who have special needs. The group meets on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 10:00 am in the Choir Room.
- Dominoes – come and enjoy a lively game of “42” each Tuesday from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm in the Activity Center. Snacks areprovided.
- Blanket & Grief Ministry – faithful workers monogram and deliver Scripture Blankets for those diagnosed with cancer and provide support for those who have lost a loved one. Over 35 soft, warm, beautifully embroidered blankets with a Bible verse have been given out over the years, over 40 people have been supported during their time of loss. Contact our pastors if know someone this ministry can serve during a difficult time.